Tuesday 17 April 2012

A new educational tool

Welcome to Beauty Answers!

I have been an esthetician for 6 years now, and our industry is STILL extremely unregulated, and to be blunt, I'M TIRED OF IT!! And I can't be the only one feeling this way....

So I'm creating this blog that is only going to feature facts and news updates!!
Another reason inspiring me to create this blog is esthetic and skincare students. Courses are short so this blog will be a reference they can trust if they have questions or can't quite remember a peticular note in their course. 

On another note, this blog will feature current industry trends, images, and videos. I'll be posting information on ingredients, and formulations.  There will also be videos featuring estheticians and their techniquess for all types of treatments! So visit regularly, they're always be new and exciting information to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment